First in Hungary, Pandokrator is an ABA Awarding Body from 2017.
ABA International endeavours to fulfill its mission "To facilitate, accredit, develop, support and promote the recognition of individuals national skills qualifications and certifications between partner countries worldwide." by supporting its network of partners in vocational education & training (VET) skills delivery. ABA International provides a platform to support the successful development of European & international VET skills projects in a number of ways which includes the following key areas:
- Provision of free expert advice relating to complex & challenging project tasks
- Access to a competent & experienced support team over the entire project life-cycle
- Provision of a range of technical resources from project design through to implementation
- Access to a European & international vocational skills register database
- Access to European & international training & assessment qualification resources
- Provision of a European & international dissemination platform
- Development support for VET skills research innovations & collaboration
ABA International supports project innovations in the VET skills sectors primarily to meet the following objectives:
- To enhance mobility of skilled people
- To enhance employability of skilled people
- To enhance credibility of skilled people's qualifications
- To prevent & reduce accidents and fatalities to skilled people
ABA Accredited Qualification Centres are authorised to issue skills certificates to successful candidates following an assessment undertaken by an ABA approved assessor. ABA centres must comply with ABA quality assurance & regulatory processes which include external verification & audit by ABA.